Chock full of goodies, we've found Melbourne's best laksa.
1. Laksa King || Shop 3. 320 Racecourse Rd. Flemington. 3031 Ph: (03) 9372 6383.
Got to be the best Laksa in Melbourne. Steaming bowls of quality seafood curry Laksa will warm you in winter.
2. Sambal Kampung || 234 Little Bourke St. Melbourne. Ph: (03) 9663 2666.
With hints of coconut, this spicy Laksa features chicken, fill balls, veggies and a mix of Hokkien and Vermicelli noodles. With authentic flavor, make it a regular mid-week treat.
3. Laksa Me || 16 Liverpool Street. Melbourne. (03) 9639 7677. laksame.com.
In this casual laneway restaurant, you’ll hurry to the bottom of a bowl of super filling Laksa. Incredibly cute, order ‘My Mum’s Laska’ with pork, shredded chicken and prawns in a fragrant broth or a vegetarian skinny Laska with mushroom, tofu and deep fried eggplant.
4. Penang Coffee House || 549 Burwood Road. Hawthorn. 3022. Ph:(03) 9819 2092.
Peep into this been-there-forever kitchen where you’ll spy chefs preparing bowls of authentic Laksa. A dish so good, you won’t think again about the ordinary, casual frontage.
5. Chatterbox || Shop 18. Bourke St. Tivoli Arcade. Melbourne. 3000. Ph: (03) 9663 2588.
After a quick mid-week lunch? Steaming bowls come chock full of chicken, seafood and veggies and manageable noodles. Sided with roti, the curry-based Laksa has a deep red broth and beautiful aroma.