Best Mini Golf Courses
Have a bit of fun with some old-school mini golf. These are our best Victorian mini golf courses!
1. BlackLight Mini Golf || Level 1. Shop 5 Star Cres. Harbour Town Shopping Centre. Docklands. Ph: (03) 9642 5442. glowgolf.com.au
Mini golf with a twist. Indoor, glow in the dark, air-conditioned mini golf open till 11pm. UV lights, 3D props, special effects and lighting for old-school fun. Tackle the Kingswood Ute hole.
2. Wetlands Golf n Games || 703 Wellington Rd. Wheelers Hill. Ph: (03) 9795 3111 minigolf.com.au
In need of corporate team building? Challenge colleagues to 18 holes of mini golf. Navigate past native ferns and grasses, through gazebos, over lagoons and split-level courses.
3. Bellarine Adventure Golf || Bellarine Highway and Grubb Rd. Wallington. Ph: (03) 5250 3777. bellarineadventuregolf.com
On the Bellarine, fuel up with gourmet food and wine and make dessert an afternoon of mini golf. 6 acres with two 18-hole courses – mountain or mill, your ball will jump two storeys. Get your own mini score card and hole-in-ones win prizes.
4. Maroondah Adventure Golf Park || 363 Maroondah Hwy. Chirnside Park. Ph: (03) 9727 3082. adventuregolf.com.au
Since 1996, ‘The Lakes’ course at this mini golf park has been frustrating mini golf enthusiastists, all doing their best to escape water hazards. ‘The Lodge’ course is a savvy multi level but there’s also a driving range for big hitters. Go on ‘Mad Mondays’ for $10pp.
5. La Trobe Golf Range ||906 Plenty Rd. Bundoora. Ph: (03) 9470 4481. latrobegolfrange.com.au
Come here for some simple, traditional, fuss-free adventure mini golf. Choose between the Lakes or Everest. Too good? Head undercover for the driving range.