Best Comedy Club
You'll be laughing all the way home from these best Perth comedy clubs.
1. Comedy Lounge || The Charles Hotel, 509 Charles St, North Perth; Little Creatures Loft, 40 Mews Rd, Fremantle. Ph: (08) 9309 1139. comedylounge.com.au.
For live stand up comedy head to The Charles on a Thursday night and Little Creatures on a Saturday night. You’ll be entertained by some of the best local, national and international talent that Perth has to offer.
2. Girlz Night Out || Rosie O’Grady’s Irish Pub, 205 James St, Northbridge. Ph: (08) 9309 1139. girlznightout.com.au.
Designed for an exclusively female audience, this comedy night only happens once a month on a Friday night, so grab your girlfriends and head out for a night of
fun and laughter.
3. The Laugh Resort Comedy Club || The Brass Monkey, corner James and Williams St, Northbridge. Ph. 0417 185 905. laughresort.com.au.
The place to head on a Wednesday night for the past 18 years has been and remains The Laugh Resort. It is Australia’s only incorporated comedy club but that doesn’t mean that they take things too seriously!
4. Chuckles Comedy Co. || Elephant and Wheelbarrow, 52 – 55 Lake St, Northbridge. Ph: 0424 571 388. chucklestheelephant.com.au.
The public decides what is funny at this comedy club. On the last Monday of every month comedians throw one liners, audience heckles and more to try and make it past the 5 minute mark on stage after which those remaining battle for a cash prize. Join in if you dare!
5. Lazy Susan’s Comedy Den // The Brisbane Hotel, corner Brisbane and Beaufort St, Highgate. Ph: (08) 9328 2543. lazysusans.com.au.
Now in its seventh year, Lazy Susan’s offers four different comedy nights to tickle your funny bone. From stand up comedy on a Friday night to improvised comedy sport on Saturdays, the mix of local, interstate and international talent is sure to entertain.