Best Vintage Clothing Stores
Pluck one-off pieces from the racks of Perth's best vintage stores
1. Bluebird Vintage || 288 Cambridge St, Wembley. (08) 9287 2768. bluebirdvintage.com.au
This shop is pure pop culture heaven! They buy and sell an eclectic mix of vintage ladies
fashion and retro homewares, antiques and collectables as well as some cute accessories.
2. Fusion Clothing || 2/168 Hampden Rd, Nedlands. (08) 9386 3936. fusionclothing.com.au
Fusion has a focus on second hand designer clothing and what an extensive range they
have! Visit the store to browse through their collection and get some expert advice. And for
the 24hr shopper they have an online store!
3. Broken Doll Vintage || 9 Atwell Arcade, Cantonment St, Fremantle. Ph. 0438 410 859.
Tucked away in an arcade off the main shopping mall in Fremantle, Broken Doll has many
interesting vintage pieces including clothing and accessories. Many of the clothes are
sourced from Europe and some are stylishly remodelled by the proprietor to transform
them into truly unique items.
4. Lola Rose Vintage || 42a Old Perth Road, Bassendean. Ph. 0408 833 826.
This quaint little shop in the heart of Bassendean is jam packed with vintage clothing and accessories from various eras. The real gem though is the owner, Lisa, who is very knowledgeable and has a great eye for vintage finds.
5. Memory Lane || 768 Beaufort St, Mt Lawley. Ph. (08) 9370 2208. memorylaneclothing.com.
Whether you are looking for great vintage pieces to add to your collection or perhaps just
wanting to rent a period costume for an event; Memory Lane will meet your needs. New
stock arrives weekly and includes both men’s and women’s clothes, shoes and accessories
from the 1970’s and earlier.