We've covered all bases with these best Perth pizza places
1. Stone’s Pizza || 214 Campbell Rd, Canning Vale. Ph. (08) 9256 4083; 400 Fitzgerald St, North Perth. Ph. (08) 9228 1877. stonespizza.com.au.
Stone’s Pizza claims to be ‘what happens when a chef opens a pizza shop’ and the results are all good. They have numerous awards to prove it but ultimately the proof is in the taste. Why not try The Coat of Arms pizza if you are on the adventurous side.
2. Little Caesar’s Pizzeria || 7125 Great Eastern Highway, Mundaring. Ph. (08) 9295 6611; 127 Oxford St, Leederville. Ph (08) 9444 0499; Shop 212 Sorrento Quay, Hillarys Boat Harbour. Ph. (08) 9243 3114. littlecaesarspizzeria.com.au.
What started as a small family business in 1996 has grown into a Perth icon on the pizza scene. Their extensive menu features both savoury and sweet pizzas including options for all dietary requirements. For the sweet tooth the Mud Honey featuring mud cake, chocolate sauce and chocolate buttons is a must try.
3. Hero’s Pizza || 95 Lockhart St, Como. Ph. (08) 9450 4884; 265 Walcott St, North Perth. (08) 9444 4780; 397 Warnbro Sound Ave, Port Kennedy. Ph. (08) 9524 6535. herospizza.com.au
Delicious and fresh gourmet pizza is at its best at Hero’s. Spin the wheel and your pizza
could be free. Excited? Then how about this – enjoy a free slushie drink while you wait.
4. Ciao Italia || 273 Mill Point Rd, South Perth. Ph. (08) 9368 5500. ciaoitalia.com.au.
The weekend queues wrapped around the shop front attest to the quality of the pizzas here. All made to authentic Italian recipes and cooked in a wood fired oven, you can’t go wrong at Ciao Italia.
5. La Bella Woodfired Pizzeria and Ristorante || 6 Blackwattle Pde, Padbury (08) 9403 0000. labellawoodfired.com.au.
Padbury locals are praising this little pizza place. Great home style pizza and friendly service, you’ll feel like you are truly enjoying a little slice of Italy.