Best Boutique Florists
Get big impact bunches from Sydney best boutique florists
1. Grandiflora || 1/12 Macleay St, Potts Point. Ph: (02) 9357 7902. grandiflora.net
Saskia Havekes’ reputation among florists is pretty much unmatched. Her unique floral arrangements have graced the pages of Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, Marie Claire and even the heads of catwalk models.
2. Buds n Bowers|| 377a Crown St, Surry Hills. Ph: (02) 9361 4015. budsandbowers.com
Arrangements from Buds and Bowers are statement pieces. Combining large items like sticks, vines and palm fronds with more traditional flowers results in big impact creations, finished off with their signature black paper and twine.
3. PoHo Flowers || 117 Macleay St, Potts Point. Ph: (02) 9331 4333. poho.com.au
Visually, PoHo flowers is all about colour and shape. But behind the vibrant end result is a dedication to finding the best growers for all of the flowers used and doing them justice.
4. Flowers by Teresa || 402 Illawarra Rd, Marrickville. Ph: (02) 9559 3369. flowersbyteresa.com
The go-to florist for all things girly, Teresa is an expert of the wedding bouquet, be it traditional or with a modern twist. The feminine touch continues instore with a range of jewellery and gifts for sale.
5. Rococo Flowers || 303A Liverpool St, East Sydney. Ph: (02) 9357 6688. rococoflowers.com.au
Focusing on simpler varieties of flowers rather than exotics, Rococo create arrangements that bring the feel of the garden inside. Think fresh, seasonal and hopelessly romantic.