Best Day Spa
Relax and indulge with a well deserved treatment at one of Sydney's best Day Spas!
1. Panpuri Organic Spa || 55 Miller Street, Pyrmont, Sydney. Ph: (02) 9660 1916. panpuriorganicspa.com
Loved by celebrities,VIPs and even football teams, this is one truly luxurious escape from the city within the city experience. Everything here is organic and there is a wide choice of authentic Asian therapies on offer. It can even be arranged for them to collect you with their limo service.
2. Ayurve || 436 George Street, Myer Sydney City, Level 1,
Sydney. Ph: (02) 82974800. ayurve.com
Ayurvedic treatments (based on an Indian holistic approach to health) are the specialty here, ranging from massages to dietary consultations, but the spa offers more traditional pampering methods too: facials, pedicures or couples’ steam and spa packages.
3. Amrita Spa || Swissotel Sydney, 68 Market St, Sydney. Ph: (02) 9238 7777. amritaspa.com
A 25-metre heated rooftop pool – that’s what drew our attention to this one. It’s part of the Swissotel’s in-house spa, Amrita, which we’re very happy to say is also available to those not staying at the hotel. Head in for beauty treatments in five-star surrounds.
4. Endota Spa || Shp 5/66 Harrington St, The Rocks. Ph: (02) 9241 3828; 124 Jersey Rd, Paddington. Ph (02) 9363 2483; Shp 7/1 Martin Pl, Sydney. Ph (02) 9231 6556. endotadayspa.com.au
It’s all organic and all Australian at this now national spa brand, where care of your body goes hand in hand with caring for the environment. Endota products are food chain certified organic and your take-home purchases come in recycled or 100% recyclable packaging.
5. Milk Day Spa || Shp 1/357 Glenmore Rd, Paddington. Ph: (02) 9331 7933. milkdayspa.com
Known as the “face place”, Milk employs the latest in technology to keep your skin looking its best. Try a hydra-brasion treatment that combines diamonds and purified water, or incorporate LED light therapy into your facial.