Garage Sale Trail is back
Sponsored: Join thousands of sales across Australia
Sydney will transform into a market town on Saturday 5 May as friends, neighbours and local businesses set up their sales to offer browsers a bonanza of pre-loved bargains at the third annual Garage Sale Trail event.
Register your garage sale now at garagesaletrail.com.au. Of course, you don’t need a garage to join in on the fun. Last year saw sales in all manner of places, including apartments, terrace houses and small businesses… even one in a mobile shopping trolley!
Head to Surry Hills on the day to see the much anticipated Cantina Mobil Mexican food truck kick start the event at 10 am in the cul-de-sac of Richards Avenue. There’ll also be a pretty special ‘Man Sale’ garage sale on show, selling street fashion, sneakers, gadgets and more; plus the Girl Guides and music from ukulele extraordinaires, Aubrey and Purton.
Some of the cool and quirky sales that you can shop at on the day include:
- Swoon-worthy art, fabrics, clothes, lampshades, chairs, cushions and ceramics from the Cloth Fabric sale in Buckingham Street Surry Hills.
- The Signature Apartments sale in Redfern will have music, a barbie, sweet things, herbs from their gardens, knick knacks, clothing and more.
- The Sydney Sustainable Markets will be hosting Treasures at Taylor Square where you can pick up quirky art and clothing while you savour their market delights
- Gardeners can pick up some green for their garden at the Royal Botanic Gardens garage sale
- City libraries at Surry Hills, Green Square and Glebe will be giving away a mountain of books
Happy trailing folks!